You Can Help!
You can help by becoming a member of SpayGeorgia, making a tax-deductible donation, or by assisting with any of our various events and activities.
We need expert fundraisers and PR-Marketing people to help.
We hope you will recognize the severity of the suffering of thousands of unwanted cats and dogs in your community. You can help by becoming a member of SpayGeorgia, making a tax-deductible donation, or by assisting with any of our various events and activities. As a member, you will receive our quarterly newsletter and special mailings concerning our activities, and an opportunity to become part of a group that is making a difference to the animals in your own community.
SpayGeorgia receives no federal, state, county, or other governmental funding. We depend completely on volunteers and donations. Your tax-deductible donation is vital. We cannot provide lost cost spay/neutering without it.
Volunteers are needed for the following positions:
- Grant Writer is responsible for writing and mailing grant proposals. A list of grants is available. After applying for the grants we know about, this person should research other grants for which SpayGeorgia qualifies.
- We always need fund raising volunteers and donations. Your help is vital to our program. Your contribution of time, talent or money will help us end the needless suffering of animals.
Many of SpayGeorgia’s members rescue and foster stray dogs and cats. SpayGeorgia does not officially sponsor this activity. However, we will gladly accept donations of food and supplies, and distribute them among our members.
VOLUNTEER TASK FORM
Financial Assistance Program for Spay & Neuter Services
- Our program is limited by the amount of funds SpayGeorgia has available for assistance.
- SpayGeorgia receives no government funding.
- Our support depends on voluntary donations and fundraising.
- An additional limitation is the number of veterinarians in the program.
- We need veterinarian participation throughout the state of Georgia.
You can make a tax deductible contribution through Paypal.
- An account with Paypal is not necessary.
- You can use your credit card or bank account to support our work.
- Just click on HERE to contribute.
- Or you can use the form at the bottom of this page and mail your contribution. Thank you for your support!
You can become a Member of SpayGeorgia
- SpayGeorgia depends entirely on membership fees, donations, and fundraising events to support our programs.
- We do not receive monies from any group or government agency.
- Membership is only $25 per year and is tax-deductible.
- Members receive our quarterly newsletter and mailings about special events.